Monday, December 12, 2011

Finally...an updated Blog!

Well, after pondering a plan for a snappy and energetic entry, I've finally settled on an idea that I feel confident about.  Actually, I've just been procrastinating the update just like everything else in my life.  Do you ever ask yourself, "Why the heck am I so busy, my friends don't seem this busy, maybe they have a life manager that takes care of all those things that bog me down?!"  Yep that's it, my friends just have it better than I do!

I have to say that I can't complain one "iota."  My family and I are healthy and have the energy we need to keep up with those things that matter.  What more could we ask for?  As the holidays approach, I truly find myself contemplating the alternative...I've got it pretty darn good.

Here are some UPDATED pics to enjoy until my next update.  No promises, but I will try to have the holiday theme changed before Valentines Day.
Cutting down our family Christmas Tree.  Where's the Snow!?!

Who is the awesome photographer behind that lens?

Fun day to hang out on straw bales and roast smores

Santa, I'd really like and American Girl Doll for Christmas.

My Uncle Billie, Aunt MaryAnn and Mom. 

Sydney (8), Bailey, and Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment